Tuesday 7 May 2013

Stop.Look.Listen. Deep House Mix - May '13


My first deep house mix for quite some time, showcasing the best tracks I've dug out over the last week or so. Very Innervisions-esque, featuring a few wicked promos I've been sent from the likes of Sonar Kollektiv, Lost My Dog and Gomma - let me know what you think. 

Purchase links through Juno can be found via the Mixcloud embed. 
Most of all, enjoy! One for the early hours...


Deep House Mix | May '13

01. FCL - It’s You (San Soda's Panorama Bar Acca Version) (We Play House Recordings)
02. Jazzanova - That Night (Paskal & Urban Absolutes Dub) (Sonar Kollektiv)
03. Sek - Don't You Dare (Lost My Dog)
04. Nick Curly - Wrong Hands (Yoruba Soul Dub) (Defected)
05. Fantasy, Allen Jackson - Pledge (Abicah Soul Mix) (Dsharp)
06. Alexkid - Enty (Original Mix) (Desolat)
07. Radio Slave - Tantakatan (Mr. G's Nightwatch Dub) (Rekids)
08. Roland Nights - Till The Morning (Mr. V Main Mix) (Lost My Dog)
09. Christian Prommer - You Belong To Me (Sonar Kollektiv)
10. Marcus Worgull & Peter Padeike - Salam (Innervisions)
11. Motor City Ensemble - Send A Prayer Pt. 2 (MCDE Recordings)
12. Rhode & Brown - Floating Figures (Toy Tonic)
DJ Equipment - Serato Scratch Live SL-1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...