Monday 1 April 2013

Do you run a soul-fuelled blog?


I've just been scouting around the interwang and realised that in the grand scheme of things there are few real go-to blogs out there which summarise the best beats, funk, soul, jazz, and electronic music all in one place.

With only so many hours in the day, I find it increasingly difficult to listen through the vast quantity of stuff out there across innumerate sites to hit on releases I'm really into. My hope is that I'm just looking in the wrong place and that there's actually loads of blogs out there that aggregate the best soulful nuggets in this way and can help me find those gems much more quickly.

After the Google Reader debacle, I have now followed the masses over to Feedly (which is wicked by the way!) and am now looking for more interesting blog articles to add to my reading list. So I thought I'd turn to the blog and ask you guys and gals whether you've got some essential reading to share? If you could pop any links in the comments section and help us get our read on, that'd be great.
DJ Equipment - Serato Scratch Live SL-1

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...